The Army Historical Foundation (AHF), a member-supported, 501(c)(3) organization, is dedicated to the preservation of Army History. AHF is the official Foundation of the National Museum of the United States Army and is responsible for fundraising, memberships, and events management. Membership is open to all individuals interested in helping to preserve and learn about the history and heritage of the American Soldier. Through funds from memberships, we maintain full-time historians, support efforts in historic preservation, and provide annual distinguished writing awards in the field of Army history, among other programs.
All donations are tax deductible.
* Gifts are sent at time of first donation.
When you contribute $20 or more, you become a Member of the Museum’s Foundation and receive the following exclusive benefits:
- An Official Certificate of Commendation. Suitable for framing, this handsome document attests to your status as a Museum member.
- A Foundation Membership card.
- A subscription to Call To Duty, the Foundation’s quarterly newsletter that keeps you up-to-date on the progress of the Museum, along with Army-related historical facts and features.
- A free digital subscription to the award-winning On Point magazine, The Journal of Army History, with fascinating articles on battles great and small, American Soldiers, the weapons of war, book reviews, and more.
- Be sure to include your email address to receive your digital subscription.
- Your name entered in the Museum’s online and kiosk Listing of Museum Members.
- 10% off in the Museum café, simulators, store and online orders.
Contribute $35 and you also receive the official Museum Ball Cap. Wear it proudly to show your support of the Museum.
Contribute $50 and you also receive the beautiful Museum Lapel Pin.
Contribute $100 or more and you also receive the prestigious Museum Medallion in a handsome presentation case.
For a gift of $500, you also receive an attractive tote bag with the National Army Museum logo.
For a gift of $1,000, you also become an 1814 Society Life Member. You will be invited to special events and meet with National Army Museum leadership.