ABOUT THE GROUP TICKETING REQUEST FORM
The National Museum of the United States Army is open to the public. Free, timed-entry tickets are required for entry and are available through the Museum’s website, theNMUSA.org. Group Tickets for 10 people or more are now available and can be requested using the form below. The Army Historical Foundation supports the Museum’s ticketing reservations for larger groups and organizations. Organizations may include, but are not limited to: Reunion Groups, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Sports Teams, Camps, etc.
Begin planning your travel adventures to the Northern Virginia region today! Find inspiration for your group itinerary with our region’s rich historical and military destinations to explore. Learn more about the Museum, explore exhibit highlights and find a sample itinerary in our Planning Guide.
Complete the form below to begin the reservation process, we look forward to customizing an experience that is right for you.
GROUP TICKETING REQUEST FORM
Add to your experience!
Coming to the Museum in 2025
Answering the Call: The Soldier Experience in the Revolutionary War
- A two-year special exhibit in the Washington, D.C. metro region recognizing the 250th anniversary of the U.S. Army in 1775 and America’s birthday in 1776.
- Open June 2025 through June 2027 in the dedicated space of the 5,000-square foot Special Exhibition Gallery.
- Featuring Revolutionary War artifacts especially curated for this exhibit.
- Bringing together a selection of rare American, English and French objects, on display in the same space for the first time, interpreted through compelling stories of the people who served during the complex events sparking America’s quest for liberty, equality and self-government.
- Interactive experiences create opportunities for exploration and discovery as visitors engage in deep and memorable learning.
- Offering unique and exciting cultural experiences that allow large numbers of people to easily navigate and absorb content within a prescribed time frame.