Don’t miss your chance to order a personalized commemorative brick to be laid on the grounds of the Museum. Order by January 31 and your brick will be installed by this summer!
THE NATIONAL MUSEUM OF THE UNITED STATES ARMY COMMEMORATIVE BRICKS
Find My Brick
Use the Brick Locator App to search by the exact inscription for a map and the location of your commemorative brick installed on the Museum grounds. The majority of bricks purchased between 2013-July 2018 are located along the Path of Remembrance (Promenade) and can be found within the Brick Locator App.
All remaining bricks purchased through June 2022 have been installed in either the South Walk or Warriors’ Plaza, but the app locator system does not display the location. Please contact customer service at (800) 506-2672 or customerservice@armyhistory
No results when trying to find your commemorative brick location?
- Please note – All bricks purchased through June 2022 are installed on the Museum campus, even if they do not display in the Brick Locator App. The Brick Locator App is in the process of being updated.
- When using the Brick Locator App, you must enter your exact inscription, including punctuation, in the top left corner to locate your brick on the map. Search by purchaser is not yet available.
- If your brick inscription displays, but the location does not, please contact customer service at (800) 506-2672 or customerservice@armyhistory.
- If your brick inscription does not display, and you purchased your brick before July 1, 2022, please contact customer service at (800) 506-2672 or customerservice@armyhistory.
org for assistance in locating your brick.
- The technology used to read the bricks may not have recognized all of the characters correctly. We are in the process of reviewing and updating the inscriptions. Inscriptions on the physical brick are correct.
Create My Brick
The commemorative bricks lining the Path of Remembrance set the stage that the story of the Army is the story of Soldiers. Ensure the special Soldiers in your life are honored through this lasting tribute on the grounds of the U.S. Army’s national landmark. Made of high-quality Mesabi black granite personalized in charcoal-colored lettering, the Army Museum bricks honor Soldiers, Army units, Army families, Department of the Army civilians, and Museum and Army supporters.
Allow two full months for creation and delivery. Consider a gift certificate if the order times don’t work for you or if you’d like the recipient to write the inscription.
To redeem a gift certificate, please call 855-ARMY-BRX during normal weekday hours (PST).
PICK THE PERFECT BRICK AND ACCESSORIES
* The full cost of the $250 and $500 commemorative bricks inlaid at the National Army Museum are tax deductible. Replica bricks and display cases are not tax deductible.The Army Historical Foundation reserves the right to approve all brick inscriptions. Inscriptions that do not conform to the provided inscription guidelines will be declined and will require a new inscription to be submitted.
The National Museum of the United States Army Commemorative Bricks come in two sizes. The 4″ x 8″ Brick allows for 1-3 lines of customized text for $250 while the 8″ x 8″ Brick allows up to 6 lines of customized text for $500.
Also available are a wide variety of beautiful replicas and display cases for fans of Army History to show their pride at home. Prices start at $32.50. Bricks make great gifts for holidays and special events. Allow two full months for creation and delivery. Gift certificates available.
Why My Brick?
While the National Museum of the United States Army Brick Program continues to “pave the way to Army history,” the personal stories related to the bricks are taking the program to a new level of significance. The feature, Why My Brick?, invites individuals to explain what motivated them to purchase their bricks and also provides a venue to share the stories behind their brick inscriptions.
Why My Brick? has generated a variety of stories, from families with ancestors who fought in the Civil War to Soldiers who want to remember buddies they have lost on more recent battlefields. One of the Museum’s themes is “every Soldier has a story,” and this program is a perfect vehicle for these stories to be told and preserved.
Brick Locator App
Use the Brick Locator App to search by the exact inscription for a map and the location of your commemorative brick installed on the Museum grounds. More information can be found at the top of this page.
We can help you design your Brick
Thank you for your patience and support of the National Museum of the United States Army through your purchase of a Commemorative Brick. We are presently installing approximately 4000 donor bricks on the South Walk of the 5000 donor bricks we currently have on site.
We are QC’ing (quality control checks) each individual brick to ensure the inscription is per the online entry provided to FRS by the donor. We continue to QC our way through the 20 plus pallets of bricks we have on site to prepare them for installation by stone masons. Over the next five to seven weeks, we will be installing these 4000 donor bricks and then plan to move the construction safety fencing back along the edges of the South Walk to allow donors to come to see the bricks we have installed. I have attached a rendering of the Warriors Plaza area to highlight what the Army Historical Foundation is constructing here at the Museum over the next several months.
We will have around 1000 remaining bricks on site together with another 700 plus donor bricks that FRS is now fabricating for shipment to us that will be installed later in this project.
To ensure that your bricks are co-located you can call FRS (our brick vendor) at 1-855-276-9279. They will make sure that when your bricks are produced, they send it to us wrapped together indicating that they need to be laid together. If you have any questions, please let us know.