Pave the Way for Army History - The Path of Remembrance
THE NATIONAL MUSEUM OF THE UNITED STATES ARMY COMMEMORATIVE BRICKS
Find My Brick
Use the Brick Locator App to search by the exact inscription for a map and the location of your commemorative brick installed on the Museum grounds. The section number in the pop up box corresponds to a section of bricks along the pathway.
No results when trying to find your commemorative brick location?
- Please enter your exact inscription, including punctuation, in the top left corner to locate your brick on the map. Search by purchaser is not yet available.
- If you need assistance locating your inscription please call (800) 506-2672.
- Bricks purchased between 2013 and November 2018 have been installed along the Promenade walkway to the museum.
- Bricks purchased after November 2018 will be installed during the next installation along the South Walkway of Warriors’ Plaza.
- The technology used to read the bricks may not have recognized all of the characters correctly. We are in the process of reviewing and updating the inscriptions. Inscriptions on the physical brick are correct.
Create My Brick
The commemorative bricks lining the Path of Remembrance set the stage that the story of the Army is the story of Soldiers. Ensure the special Soldiers in your life are honored through this lasting tribute on the grounds of the U.S. Army’s national landmark. Made of high-quality Mesabi black granite personalized in charcoal-colored lettering, the Army Museum bricks honor Soldiers, Army units, Army families, Department of the Army civilians, and Museum and Army supporters.
Allow two full months for creation and delivery. Consider a gift certificate if the order times don’t work for you or if you’d like the recipient to write the inscription.
To redeem a gift certificate, please call 855-ARMY-BRX during normal weekday hours (PST).
PICK THE PERFECT BRICK AND ACCESSORIES
* The full cost of the $250 and $500 commemorative bricks inlaid at the National Army Museum are tax deductible. Replica bricks and display cases are not tax deductible.The Army Historical Foundation reserves the right to approve all brick inscriptions. Inscriptions that do not conform to the provided inscription guidelines will be declined and will require a new inscription to be submitted.
The National Museum of the United States Army Commemorative Bricks come in two sizes. The 4″ x 8″ Brick allows for 1-3 lines of customized text for $250 while the 8″ x 8″ Brick allows up to 6 lines of customized text for $500.
Also available are a wide variety of beautiful replicas and display cases for fans of Army History to show their pride at home. Prices start at $32.50. Bricks make great gifts for holidays and special events. Allow two full months for creation and delivery. Gift certificates available.
Why My Brick?
While the National Museum of the United States Army Brick Program continues to “pave the way to Army history,” the personal stories related to the bricks are taking the program to a new level of significance. The feature, Why My Brick?, invites individuals to explain what motivated them to purchase their bricks and also provides a venue to share the stories behind their brick inscriptions.
Why My Brick? has generated a variety of stories, from families with ancestors who fought in the Civil War to Soldiers who want to remember buddies they have lost on more recent battlefields. One of the Museum’s themes is “every Soldier has a story,” and this program is a perfect vehicle for these stories to be told and preserved.
Brick Locator App
Use the Brick Locator App to search by the exact inscription for a map and the location of your commemorative brick installed on the Museum grounds. More information can be found at the top of this page.