Please read the tips below before beginning your application:
- Digital Cheetah, our volunteer software, works best on Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, or Microsoft Edge. Applicants utilizing Internet Explorer may experience compatibility issues and are encouraged to use a different browser.
- To access the application, you must complete an intake form to create an account in our volunteer management system. Enter your name, email address, contact phone number, and create a username and password. You can find the link at the bottom of this document.
- Your username must be longer than six (6) characters.
- Your password must be a minimum of eight (8) characters in length and be comprised of three of the following four groups of characters: uppercase letters, lowercase letters numerals, and special characters.
- You must include dashes in your phone number: 000-000-0000
- Once you hit “Submit”, please check your email inbox (and spam/junk mail) for an email from “email@example.com.” Click on the link in the email to verify your account. Once you have verified your account, you will be automatically directed to the application.
- You can complete the application using your mobile phone. After you complete and submit your application, you may be prompted to download the Digital Cheetah app. Please note the app is under construction and does not provide the full information available when accessing the website using a computer.
- Please contact us with any questions, issues or concerns at (703) 704-4633 or firstname.lastname@example.org