The Defender’s Fund
The Defender’s Fund is a special donor society designed for those corporations, foundations, or service organizations who wish to support the Army’s national museum financially on an annual basis. Fund membership requires a donation of $5,000 (or more) in a calendar year. Annual donations to the Defender’s Fund convey participation and the receipt of corresponding benefits at the following levels:
Colonel of the Regiment $45,000
Regimental Commander $35,000
Battalion Commander $25,000
Company Commander $15,000
Platoon Leader $10,000
Squad Leader $5,000
Prior to the opening of the Museum, gifts of $50,000 or more will confer major donor status and access to the accompanying benefits at the appropriate level of the Circles of Distinction.
The names of the corporations, foundations,and service organizations making contributions to the National Museum of the United States Army Defender’s Fund will be recognized on the Society’s Donor Wall.
- Invitations to the Defender’s Fund Annual Donor Reception
- Subscription to the Army Historical Foundation’s Donor Newsletter
- Advance notice of upcoming events and programs at the Museum
- Access to after hours Museum tours
- Opportunities to purchase tickets before the general public for Army Historical Foundation staff rides and other educational activities
- Recognition in the Foundation’s Donor Newsletter and Annual Report
For more information or to discuss alternative payment options contact Robert Anderson at Robert.Anderson@armyhistory.org or 703-608-1240.