The Defender’s Fund is a special donor society designed for those corporations, foundations, or service organizations who wish to support the Museum on an annual basis. Defender’s Fund membership requires a donation of $5,000 or more in a calendar year.
Defender’s Fund Levels:
Colonel of the Regiment – $45,000.00
Regimental Commander – $35,000.00
Battalion Commander – $25,000.00
Company Commander – $15,000
Platoon Leader – $10,000.00
Squad Leader – $5,000.00
Additional benefits of Defender’s Fund membership include:
● Subscription to The Army Historical Foundation’s donor newsletter
● Advance notice of upcoming events and programs at the Museum
● Access to one after-hours Museum tour
● Opportunities to purchase tickets before the general public for Foundation battle rides and other educational activities
● Recognition in the Foundation’s donor newsletter and annual report.
To learn more about the Defender’s Fund contact Shannon Spencer at (703) 562-4160 or firstname.lastname@example.org.